Last Updated: July 5, 2021
Orange View Ltd.( “we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy all the time.
1. What Information We Collect
To provide and improve the Service, we may collect the following Information related to you:
- Your Instagram account(s) information. We only collect your publicly shared Instagram account information, like username, how many posts, how many followers & following on your profile, and Instagram User ID (the unique number associated with each Instagram account). Please note that we do not collect your Instagram password.
- Usage activity. We collect information about how you interact with our Service such as date and time you logged in, what features you used or what sharing method you used.
- Device information. We collect information about the device you install our app on or use our Service. Including, but not limited to, device model, device type, device language, country set in the device settings, OS version, etc.
- Error log. A log is generated automatically when an unexpected error occurs or an application crash; This Log may include information such as your device name, OS version, app version, the configuration of the app when utilizing the Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics, like advertising identifiers ("IDFA" or "ADID"). The log doesn’t contain any of your personal identifiable information like name, phone number or physical address.
Contact us and support service. We may collect or ask you to provide necessary information when you contact us by email or by requesting online support. This information may include, without limitation, your name, your email address, what features you use in our app, how you use our app, etc. In general, we collect needed information to investigate the issue you’ve met.
By sending us the needed information, you agree to share it with us. If you don’t want to share it with us, you can close the window or uncheck the related option. The provided information will be retained after solving the issue. We promise we will not publish or share this information outside Orange View Ltd.
2. Use and Sharing of Information
We use your information to provide you with the Services. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following purposes:
To improve our app and services - We may use non-personal information to provide, maintain, improve and develop our services;
To provide customer service - Your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests more effectively;
To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may hire some third-parties to provide limited service on our behalf, such as hosting websites, delivering mailings or performing data statistical analysis. Those third parties will be permitted to obtain only personal information they need to deliver their service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited to use it for other purpose;
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information like anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis;
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose any information we have for you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or the users of the App, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the App;
3. How We Store Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. How to Change or Delete Your Personal Information
If you want us to correct, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us with your request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. However, some information may remain in archived/backup copies to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
For the information processed by the third party partners, you have the right to access your personal information. If you want to access, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data on our third-party partner's platform, you should contact them directly as they are the data controllers and we have no control of those information.
5. Tracking and Ads
We reserve the right to partner with a third-party ad network to either display advertising on our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our ad network partner would use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
6. Other Websites and Services
7. Contact Us
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Statement, we will revise the "Last Updated" date at the top of this statement. So please review it periodically. We may provide you additional forms of notice of modifications or updates as appropriate under the circumstances. If you continue to use our products or services after notice of the change has been given, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.